Stroll the same streets that inspired the literary genius of James Joyce!
There is nothing as special as Dublin in June!
On this visit to Dublin you will attend Ulysses and other James Joyce related activities at venues such as:
The National Library, James Joyce Centre, Trinity College, and a Celebration of Bloomsday in Dublin City Centre and Sandycove.
• Price: $2750 per person based on double occupancy
• Deposit of $250 per person required to confirm your participation
• Balance due April 3, 2017
• Travel Insurance additional $199
• Limited Space, don’t miss out
What is Included?
Round-trip nonstop flights (Chicago-Dublin), Hotel accommodations for 6 nights, airport transfers, daily breakfast
Hop on Hop Off bus tour with the Dublin Pass to explore the city and its sites on your own
Your choice of a visit to either the Guinness Storehouse or the Teeling Distillery
KP TRAVEL ADVENTURES
Affiliate of The Travel Gallery, Inc.
6571 N. Avondale , Chicago, IL
Call KP @ 773-531-3198
to reserve your space